Hmmm maybe emailing the campsite in Yorkshire asking if they had a problem with scarlet hair wasn’t a bright idea. I haven’t heard anything back yet but I’d rather find out now than waste my time, money and mileage driving all the way up to Skipton only to be confronted by yet another of England’s narrow-minded finest. Lets just say if it’s good enough for The Times stuffed shirts then it should be good enough for lesser mortals. The site in Maidenhead have kindly reserved me an overnight pitch free of charge which is very kind for when I pop in for my interview. Maybe they haven’t had many takers? I’m not proud and I’m happy to clean showers for a living. Then I can finally get my priorities sorted but probably not in the order most people would choose.
- Figure satellite dish out in time for the start of the F1 season
- Get the leaking kitchen sink/shower sorted so I can use my sink and have running water
- Get my fridge seen to as a freezer which defrosts itself willy nilly is a PAIN IN THE ARSE
- Cam belt – only because the ‘know it alls’ have put the fear of god into me and I hardly dare drive anywhere
- Water heater – big ask as several people have looked at it, scratched their heads and given up
There that should be achievable with a paying job or a lottery win.